New Products from e.l.f. UK



Hello my lovelies hope you're all well :)

Today I will share with you some new products e.l.f. UK has introduced to their site!






First up, two new gorgeous shades of nail polishes... Mango Madness and Passion Pink.




Can't wait to get my hands on all of these beauties!!! and all of the new stock for that matter! (they are expecting a huge delivery for the 3rd week of September).

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
4 comments on "New Products from e.l.f. UK"
  1. Lara have just been on the website and carnt wait to get my hands on the shimmer eyeliners...i hope theres another discount code very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they look plain awesome especially the teal one... i think i'm in love lol. right now they have the 20% off mineral going on. me i prefer free shipping though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for their big delivery!! :D

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  4. me tooo :D i will treat myself to some elf goodies for my bday hehe

    ReplyDelete