Review: Nail Art Brushes

As most of you know, I am a tad (read overly) obsessed with everything that has to do with nails and nail art so last year, around Christmas time, I decided to buy myself a gift. I bought a 16 piece set of nail art brushes off ebay for around €5! I took my time to search the site for the perfect set and this was the one that caught my eye:


16 very professional-looking brushes for a mere €5. Before, I start the short review, let me tell you a little story about these brushes...

As I said earlier, I purchased these brushes around Christmas time and since they had to come from Hong Kong, I expected they would take long. However, after a month and a half waiting for them, they still didn't show up so I emailed the seller with the problem. They immediately sent out a replacement set but after two days from me sending them the email, I received my first set. Again, I emailed the seller and told him that I received the first set and asked him how I could send the replacement back. He replied shortly afterwards with a very nice response indeed. he told me to keep the replacement setas a gift at no extra cost! And I ended up with two brush sets:


Now, let me start with the review.

As you can see, the brushes come in a handy plastic pocket and each one of them has its protective sleeve (hard plastic) except for the marbelling brush (fan-shaped). I like the white handles of the brushes as the colour gives off an air of cleanliness.

These are all the brushes that the set is composed of:


I really like using these brushes when I am doing free-hand nail art as they are very ergonomic and give me total control over the design. They don't need a lot of time to clean as well... just a wipe with some nail polish remover and I'm done.

The bristles are not that soft for most of the brushes, especially the stripers. Their bristles seem to be like glued together but I guess that's to help achieve a perfect line without any bristles straying.

Overall, I'm really pleased with my purchase and at such a price, it is proof that you don't necessarily need to spend a lot of money for a product to be of good quality!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment