Review: Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose


I referred to this blusher in last month's favourites which you can check out here.

I bought this blusher a while ago during a free hour I had from my lectures. I had no errands to do so I stopped by the hospital convenience shop to have a look around. I ended up purchasing a bunch of beauty products, amongst which was this blusher which immediately caught my eyes.

I was using a blusher that was a tad too dark for me and so I had been searching for a healthy, pink blush to replace it. After loads and loads of swatching, I fell for this one.

I instantly liked the colour because it was the pink I was looking for. I have been using it for months now and it never disappoints me... whether during the day or night!

The colour blends in with my skin perfectly. Make up artist Bobbi Brown says that 'if a blusher requires blending it is not good for your skin. The perfect blusher blends in on its own'. I guess this one will fit the bill then! Here is a swatch if the blusher on the back of my hand (I've applied a heavy swatch so that the colour is visible):



I sometimes use this blusher as an eyeshadow as well at the creases of the eyes to enhance the colours more.

The blusher was around €4 I think for 4g of product so I will definitely buy this again. It can be used for up to 30 months.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment