Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Happy New Year to all my followers! Hope you're having a great day so far! As promised, here are some pictures of the nails I did for my neighbour as well as the outfit I wore yesterday.  Silly me got carried away and I forgot to take pictures of the make-up and the me in the outfit so I took pictures of the items separately and I will list the products used :)


My neighbour's nails

My Outfit



Dress with puff-sleeve detailing, Dorothy Perkins



Military Coat, Promod & Heeled Military Boots, Peacocks

Make-up


Unfortunately I do not have a good picture of the make-up I wore yesterday night so I am just going to list the products I used, sorry :(

Face


- Revlon ColorStay Makeup in 180 Sand Beige for Combination/Oily Skin
- e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in 103 Soft Honey
- Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes


- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Pale pinky-gold cream eyeshadow from Revlon Warm & Toasty Palette (first picture below). Applied all over the lid to provide a sticky base.
- Collistar Gold Eyeshadow. Packed on the entire lid.
- Greige eyeshadow from Technic Palette (second picture below). Blended in the crease to add depth.
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive. Used to line my upper and lower lash lines.
- e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara (from Limited Edition Get the Look Day to Night Set)



Lips


- Vaseline
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 108 Go Chilli

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
7 comments on "Happy New Year Everyone!!!"
  1. Happy New Year Lara!! :) I love your dress, it looks so beautiful and classy! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gave you an award Lara xxxx
    http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puff sleeved dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls and Dyna, thank you for the award... I'll check it out immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lara!

    I just gave you an award aswell :) http://bit.ly/eFxr6r

    I hope you will be able to do it!

    I totally love your outfit :)

    Daniela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nice blog gal..followin u..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi bhumika! Thanks a lot I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete