Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Face Products

Good morning my lovelies! Today, I am going to share my Top- Ten face products which include both make-up and skin-care products. So, here goes!


10. e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit
9. e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon
8. Inglot Under Make-up Base
7. Nivea Visage Young control shine! Mattifying Gel Cream
6. Nivea Visage Young smooth it! Mild Exfoliating Scrub
5. Revlon ColorStay Makeup in 180 Sand Beige for Combination/Oily Skin
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar AI Targeted Breakout Corrector
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in 100 Ivory
2. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
1. e.l.f Studio Complexion Perfection

I'm gonna cheat a bit today and I am also going to include my new favourite product for pure bliss even for just 5 minutes...


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
10 comments on "Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Face Products"
  1. I love so many products you mentioned in this list! I'd love to try the Inglot base and the elf color stick is on its way to me right now so I will see! :) I have found some of the face masks at Peacocks here in Malta but I have no idea if there is anywhere else they sell them! Did you buy them online?

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlene! The Inglot Make-Up Base is an excellent product! Watch out for the review soon :) if you intend to buy it, it costs €21 :)

    with regards the masks, Peacocks only have a limited selection... two or three types I guess. i bought these from Chain supermarket but they are bit more than €2. I think some shops at the airport sell them too though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet, me and you are the same skin tone! bdw the mask, does it make you break out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe :) no, none of the Montagne Jeunesse masks or tonics ever broke me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You love the Complexion Perfection too? Awh. So do I - I already hit pan. But Stavroula says the mineral booster in sheer is better so I'm definitely gonna try that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Dyna I love it too and I'm nearing the pan as well hehe :P I might give the mineral booster a shot though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for letting me know about the masks I will try looking at some shops at the airport! :) Btw you should definitely try out the elf mineral booster, it is very light and gives a nice sheen to the face.

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might give it a go seeing all the hype around it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool idea!! I'll do this too!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to see what your top 10 are!

    ReplyDelete