Monthly Favourites: March 2011

March is also gone, and that means I'm a month closer to my final exams in June! That's the thought I woke up with this morning. I'm actually excited and panicked at the same time as I really want to graduate and get over and done with my Bachelor's degree and yet I still have a lot of material to cover! In fact, I'm staying in and study today as it is national holiday in Malta... Freedom Day. Anyways, here are my favourites for this month sugar pies :)


Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace & Primark Beauty light pink lipgloss has been my favourite lip combo for the past month. 

e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection

Face Candy Couture mineral eyeshadow samples. I have had these few quite a while but I only got round to using them this month for the first time and so far, I'm loving them!

NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green. I have been looking for a green concealer for ages and now that I have found my perfect one, the search is over!

e.l.f. Studio Blusher in Candid Coral.  The perfect shade of blush that reminds me of summer!

e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set. My first ever make-up fixer and I love it!

NYX HD Studio Formula Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige

What were your favourites this month ladies?

4 comments on "Monthly Favourites: March 2011"
  1. Candid coral blush sounds interesting! I've already listed my March faves and have an elf blush too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice alternative to pink blush and considering I'm not into peachy blushes that much, it is an excellent shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadow palette looks great! I have a post with my March favourites, check it out if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some unusual colours in it and they are all so nicely pigmented, I recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete