Butterflies on Gel Nails

Finally the internet is back!!! I don't know about you but I feel really disconnected from the world without internet, not to mention how much I missed blogging.  It was partly a good thing though as I didn't waste that much time and finished writing all my dissertation so I could afford to take the day off yesterday.  31st March is a National Holiday here in Malta (one of the 5 we celebrate) and me and Johan, together with my brother and his gf, attended the traditional Regatta boat races.  My town, Cospicua, is one of the seven teams that take part but sadly we didn't win :(

Anyways, last Wednesday, a client was due for a refill and she opted for a light pink colour on her tips and cute little butterfly stickers:


The pink is actually a mix of two shades and I really like how it turned out, especially the pearlized effect :) What do you think about this mani lovelies?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment