Monthly Favourites: October

One of my favourite months of the year is slowly coming to an end so here is stuff I have really been enjoying all throughout October!

I have slowly started to transition towards darker hues in terms of make-up and clothes and wine is probably my favourite colour at this time of year, hence the recurrence of the colour overload in my choice of products  this month. I find myself combining the M&S lip gloss in Dark Pink with Essence Stay With Me lip gloss in 05 Berry Me! and Essence XXXL Shine lip gloss in 020 Wood Of Roses all the time, now if only I could find a lipstick in such a beautiful hue...  On the other hand, for daytime, I was mostly using Revlon ColorStay lip liner in 02 Nude to line and fill my lips and then I finish off with Catrice Lip Appeal lip gloss in 090 Back From Vacation.  The Revlon lip liner also doubles up as a good lip definer under a dark coloured lipstick.  On days when I want a subtle hint of colour, I would use MAC Lustre Lipstick in Naked Paris.


To complement my lip colour choices, Catrice Defining Blush in 060 Rosewood Forest is the ideal companion and hence it was the blush I used most this month. In the eye make-up department, I have favoured browns more in terms of eyeshadow this month and my favourites were Catrice Intensif'Eye Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in 010 Black or White Swan?! and Essence Marble Mania Eyeshadow in 01 Seriously Mixed Up.  My favourite mascaras this month were both from Essence, namely Multi Action Waterproof Mascara and Blackest Black Mascara. They give lashes the perfect fanned out look without clumping and last till you take them off. With its ultra slim tip, Essence Sun Club 100% Splash Proof Eyeliner Pen made it to my favourites this month as it allows for precise eyelining with the most intense black colouration and lasts all day!  



Lastly, I mostly wore these Pimkie charm bracelets and earrings this month:


What were your favourite products this month ladies? Are you ready to wear the darker shades?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment