October Collective Haul

I think this month I have spent way more than I normally would but Paris is to blame :P In case you missed it, you check out my Paris haul here.  Anyways, with Essence cosmetics releasing their new products this month, I couldn't help myself but to buy a few items. So I will start with those first.



I bought a back-up of the Gel Look Topcost because I like the gel-like shine it gives to my nails and I bought some of their new nail polishes namely: Nude Glam 01 Cotton Candy, Colour & Go 142 Grey-t to be here, 119 Boho Chic, 113 Ballerina's Charm and 120 Cookie Love.  I also wanted to have a go with the Tip Painter and the eyeshadow in 03 Starlight.


The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trend Edition has made it's debut on our shores and I got the above products from it. Check out the full review here.

Lastly, I bought this jacket from New Look to further fuel my obsession with plum and burgundy hues (in reality it is more dark than in the picture).


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment