Monthly Favourites: September

This month I have been warming up to the darker Autumn shades even though I really don't want the transition to occur any time soon. So here are my favourites for this month:


The first favourite is actually a re-discovery and it is this Vanilla & Apricot Body Mist from Bath & Body Works. I just can't enough of the sweet scent and people always say nice things when I'm wearing it. The only thing I don't like is that we don't have Bath & Body Works here in Malta :(

Moving on to a new favourite, the Catrice Defining Blush in 060 Rosewood Forest.  It is very pigmented so a light hand is a must and the colour translates to a nice warm pink flush on the cheeks, perfect for the cooler Autumn days and nights!

In the lip department, my favourites are also warm toned, starting with Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 030 Ginger & Fred and moving on to Essence Vampire's Love Trend Edition Lipstain in 02 True Love.  Both of these lip colours are very in right now and I must not forget to mention the sweet smell of the lipstain too!  For days when I want a more natural look, I usually opt for this Revlon ColorStay lip liner in Nude with which I line and fill my lips and then finish off with Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 090 Back From Vacation. I also use the Revlon lipliner with red lips to give the illusion of naturally fuller lips.

Lastly, going on to nails, I have four favourite products, all of which are brand new favourites.  I have really enjoyed wearing the Essence Vampire's Love Trend Edition Nail Polish in 03 True Love for a whole two weeks this month. It's not often when that happens but when it does, it means that I really like the polish and I happen to be in love with this polish! It is a nice metallic, shimmery purple that complements all skin tones and the Autumn wardrobe.  Another two favourite polishes are 510 Euphoria from Rimmel London which I absolutely had to purchase after a colleague persuaded me to try hers and Essence Colour & Go 113 Do You Speak Love? which is deep red perfect for this time of year and I will be wearing it for my trip Paris this week.  However, I wouldn't have been able to wear nail polishes for such a long time without the help of AODL UV Topcoat from Born Pretty Store! It makes my nail polish last up to 2 weeks and it is therefore the perfect companion for my nails when I don't have time to change my manicure that often.

What were your favourite products this month?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment