December Collective Haul ~ Clothing and Christmas Gifts

Christmas is not Christmas if you don't treat yourself to a little something after you have bought all those presents for friends and family right? And that I did! Here are the clothing items I bought this month as well as the gifts I received for Christmas, starting with, two pairs of shoes!

The red kitten heels are from New Look and they only cost €16.75 while the shearling boots were from one of my favourite shoe stores on the island (Gauda of Paola) and they were only €24. I shop a lot from the store and the shop owner knows my tastes only too well so when I went in and asked for the boots, he immediately told me that he had a pair in my size, and even better, it was exactly as I wanted it! I have already worn both shoes and I can confirm they are extremely comfortable!



Moving on, from Terranova I found this cute grey lace cardigan for only €19.99. I paired it with a pair of grey tailored trousers, a black vest and a black blazer with the red shoes shown above and it gave a girly edge to an otherwise serious outfit.


Most of my purchases this month were from Orsay. I always tend to walk past the store but the other day I was in Valletta with Mum and decided to check it out and boy they do have some amazing stock in there! I ended up spending €88.75 in total but I am pretty pleased with all my purchases and I am already thinking of different outfits with them.  The coral knit and the mint cardigan were €24.95 each, the beige and silver jacket was €29.95 and the earrings cost €3.95 (green) and €4.95 (mustard).  The transparent blouse is from Peacocks and features a flower and zigzag applique all over the front. Its cost is €28. Also from Peacocks, I bought this sparkly hair-comb for €5.50 to jazz up my short hair for special occasions.




Finally, here are all the Christmas presents I received, starting with the smaller ones :)


Mum & Dad got me this cute shoes 2013 Diary from Next that I had seen a few days before. I am lost without a diary and I usually keep two: one in my bag and another one at home.  They also got me some The Body Shop stuff, namely, a Face & Body Brush, Coconut Body Scrub and a red bath lilly.  Moving on, my brother got this skull clutch bag from SuiteBlanco which I chose myself as it looks very much like an Alexander McQueen.  I also got a Deborah Hydracolor in 28 Baby Rose from my beautician and the silver tray & candles was a gift from one of Dad's clients. Now I have a very good excuse to shop as my neighbour gave me a gift voucher from New Look.

Now for the more expensive gifts! Johan bought me this pair of Nine West beauties that I had been lusting after from the moment I saw them. They are the most comfortable pair of boots I own and they really dress an outfit effortlessly! And last but most definitely not the least, Mum & Dad also bought me this very elegant coat from Bortex. Mum will also customise it with a detachable vintage fur collar for me :)



What did you get for Christmas? Any treats for yourself?

2 comments on "December Collective Haul ~ Clothing and Christmas Gifts"