OOTD: Burgundy Leather Jacket

Yesterday I finally got round to wearing this leather jacket I have had in my wardrobe for quite some time. We went shopping in Sliema and while I found nothing that fits me, I still enjoyed spending the day out.  The weather has turned chilly these couple of days but it's still sunny at the same time.

The jacket is a quite unusual as it has a shorter back and I really like the gold zips and buttons as they add a nice contrast.  The fact that it is very comfortable and warm is an added bonus! Here's how I wore it:

Burgundy leather jacket, New Look | Beige roll-neck top, Tally Weijl
Jeans, Terranova | Brown ankle boots, Tally Weijl
Ring, local retailer, Feather earrings, Pimkie


As for make-up, these are the items I used:

Face
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Catrice Defining Blush in 060 Rosewood Forest

Eyes
Catrice Kajal Designer in 150 Up&Brown&Up&Brown...
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in 12 Deep Brown

Lips
Essence Lipstick in 12 Sparkling Miracle
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 020 Wood Of Roses 




3 comments on "OOTD: Burgundy Leather Jacket"