December Collective Haul ~ Beauty Products

So, as it is, this is the final collective haul for 2012. I will be splitting the haul in two parts, namely cosmetics and clothes/Christmas presents.

First up, two China Glaze polishes from the brand's latest Cirque Du Soleil Collection. The only two that appealed to me were It's A Trap-Eze and Get Carried Away.  The former is a milky white base with tons of multi-coloured glitters that vary in size and shape while the other is a transparent black jelly base with long black flitters along with red, silver and black hex glitters and small black dots.  I also bought a bottle of Fast Forward Top Coat. The polishes were all around the €6 mark.  


I finally managed to find the Kate Moss Lipstick from her newest collection for Rimmel which is comprised exclusively of matte shades. I wanted shade 107 which is to one she wears in the advert. The lipsticks retail for €4.98 each.

Essence cosmetics have released the Home Sweet Home Trend Edition but I only got two products out of it as nothing else really stood out to me. The blush is called 01 Knits For Chicks (€3.10) and the nail polish is Red-y to Relax (€2).  I bought the products at Health Plus on Campus at University and I was very pleased to find some old stock of Catrice products and I ended up buying two of the Million Styles top coats, namely C06 Godfather of Pearl and C08 Have An Ice Day which I think were around €4 each. I also purchased a bottle of coconut and scented nail polish remover from Essence for €1.25. 


Since I finished up my bottle of Rose Water I bought a back-up as well as some Veet wax strips for touch ups.  I also bought a face mask to treat my skin with after all the partying that accompanies this time of year as well as a foot cooler...much needed after wearing all those high heels!


Lastly, I bought two back-ups of Lycia facial wipes and another Rimmel lipstick in 206 Nude Pink. The wipes were €1.85 for each pack of 20 and the lipstick cost €4.15.


Coming up in Part 2, Clothing and Christmas Gifts :) 

5 comments on "December Collective Haul ~ Beauty Products"
  1. Seriously X'mas is a time to treat oneself with a lot of stuff :))) ... nice haul...I'm following you...Happy new yr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try these Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks! Ooooh the China Glaze glitters look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The China Glaze polishes look pretty, is the fast forward good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it at first because you have to wait for the polish underneath to be completely dry as otherwise it would just peel off. However if you let the polish dry completely before applying it, it will last like 5 - 6 days :)

      Delete
    2. Ahh thanks. Not sure i could be that patient!

      Delete