Monthly Favourites | August

Hello guys, here are my monthly favourites just before I head out to work...
 
First up is this bag that I got from Ebay a few weeks ago. I just love this bag! It is the perfect size to carry everything around in it and the lace details give it a girly and elegant feel while the gold zips give it a more casual feel. I have been using it almost everyday since I got it, be it to go out in the evening or during the day!

 
Moving on to makeup favourites, I have a mix of old and new favourites. Let me start with the new ones first. So from the Studio Glossy Glosses by E.L.F. I have a new favourite shade, namely Wild Watermelon which this beautiful bright pink that goes with everything and suits every skin tone. I like the texture of these glosses, so much so that for a more neutral look, I favoured the shade Berry Blush from the same range.
 
 
Another new product is the Eyebrow Mascara by Essence from their Guerilla Gardening Trend Edition. I chose the lighter shade, 01 Garden Girls even though my brows are quite dark and I like that this mascara gives me the right amount of tint and keeps my brows in check all day long. I hope Essence make this part of their permanent line!
 
The Catrice Lashes to Kill Waterproof mascara is probably my favourite waterproof mascara of all time. I love the killer volume (pun intended) my lashes assume while wearing this mascara and it lasts until I take it off. As for the Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush, I love the pigmentation on this one and I love how it blends with my skin tone to give a natural flush to my cheeks.
 
Again, my favourite hair product this month has been John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Straightening Potion which helps keep frizz at bay and my hair straight even the worst humidity conditions!

 
As for nail products, my two favourite nail polishes this month were Pupa Milano Lasting Colour Gel 015 Tropical Escape and O.P.I. Liquid Sand Alcatraz...Rocks from their latest collection, San Francisco.  I won't say much about the Pupa Milano one because I will be publishing a review next week but I will say that it is worth getting some shades from this new line of polishes. On the other hand, the O.P.I. polish is the most beautiful shade of textured polish e.v.e.r.! It is a deep blue with gold, green and purple reflects that looks amazing on the nails!

That's it for my monthly favourites ladies! Share yours in the comments below!

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | August"
  1. Your bag looks lovely, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bag too, I would have to get myself one if it had silver zips ;)

    ReplyDelete