OOTD | Day at Valletta

This week my father and Johan were both on leave and I really enjoyed their company to the max! Last Wednesday, we spent our morning at Valletta, our capital city. I opted for a comfortable outfit and I took my new red patent loafers and sleeveless denim shirt out.
 
My dad took the pictures for this post in my favourite place in Valletta, Barrakka Gardens and if you have ever been to Malta, you would know of the breath taking view of our Grand Harbour the Gardens have to offer. Enjoy the pictures!
 

Sleeveless denim shirt, Tally Weijl | Shorts, Mango | Loafers, Marks & Spencer
Sunglasses, Orsay | Bag, Mara Boutique
Tresor Paris bracelet & Spinning Rings, 202 Jewellery
Stainless steel bangle, Calvin Klein
This is a list of the makeup products I used:

Face
NYX Concealer in a Jar CJ12 Green
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer
E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

Eyes
Catrice Lashes To Kill Waterproof Mascara
Catrice Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen Stay 080 On I Like Blue Mondays

Lips
Essence Guerilla Gardening Trend Edition Lip Cream 02 Floral Glam
  




 
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment