August Collective Haul

Time for my favourite post of the month...the collective haul! I will start with clothing and accessories first. In the Tally Weijl sale, I got this sleeveless denim shirt for just €9.95. The material is very airy and comfortable even in the Maltese summer heat. I then got this sheer flower applique blouse from their new collection for €25.95.

 
Another sale I managed to check out was the Jennyfer sale where I scored a nice pair of jeans for just €10.
 
 
Lately, I have been obsessing over Orsay's beautiful collections and each time I go one of their shops, I end up buying something. Last time I went, I bought three items out of their newest collection. I find that their clothes are well priced and I like their quality as well. This is what I got:
 

 
The cardigan (€22.95) is my favourite piece as I love all the detailing on it, plus it is a good sartorial investment that never goes out of fashion. The black top is very elegant and goes with a lot of things in my wardrobe. I have already planned some outfits combinations featuring it! The pale pink jumper is a welcome addition as it doesn't look ridiculously oversized on me and the material is vey soft. It has silver threads that give it a more dressy feel. The latter two items each cost €19.95.


More sale items, this time from New Look and Ells' Accessories. I scored this beautiful tweed skirt in the New Look sale for just €8 instead of €25.99 and from Ells' I got this fun pair of Ikat print shorts for only €10.50 instead of €20.99.


Next up is this bag which I had ordered from an ebay seller at the very end of May but it never arrived and so the seller gave me a refund with which I bought another one like it from another seller and it arrived in just under two weeks from it being dispatched. I really like the lace and zip details on it plus being black, it goes with everything. It is very sturdy and quite roomy too. I paid €12.57 for it shipping included.
 
 
 
Finally, I collected this beautiful Viventy Ring from 202 Jewellery. They had to order one in my size just because my fingers are so thin but at least it's here now! I had paid €139 for it and I think it a glamorous touch to any outfit.
 

 
Next up, shoes! Mum found me the most comfortable pair of loafers from M&S and they were on sale for €27.50. I love the patent red colour and they are cushioned on the inside making them ultra comfortable. Then in a separate trip to the store I spotted these peep-toe slingbacks and I was debating whether to get them or not (they were only €19.75 on sale) and when I finally decided to leave them behind and buy the much needed flat sandals (multiple pairs) I need, Johan just went ahead and bought them for me! Gotta love the guy!


I went to Homemate for some makeup storage solutions and I found this large perspex storage set for €24.95. It holds my everyday essentials nicely but I still have to organize it a bit more and decide what to put in its various compartments.
 

OPI just came out with their Fall 2013 Collection, San Francisco and I just couldn't resist the Liquid Sand Alcatraz...Rocks. It is the most gorgeous textured polish ever with shimmers reflecting all sorts of colours from gold to purple and blue to green. I bought it for €10.02 along with Which Is Witch? from the Spring 2013 Oz The Great and Powerful Collection for which I paid €9.76. The latter is a mix of holographic silver hex and bar glitter in a transparent base.


Lastly, cosmetics. I found some of Essence and Catrice new limited editions and picked up a few different items. This is what I got...
 - Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige €2.20
- Essence Ultra Strong Nail Hardener €2.30
- Essence Guerilla Gardening Eyebrow Mascara 01 Garden Girls €1.50
- Essence Guerilla Gardening Lip Cream 02 Floral Glam €1.50
- Essence Ticket To Paradise Hair Mascara 01 Rumble In The Jungle & 02 Dive With Me To The Island €3.30 each
- Essence Ticket To Paradise Cream Eyeshadow 01 Dive With Me To The Island €3.10

 
And of course, from NYX I bought the following items:
- Round Lipsticks 606 Saturn and 619 Flower €4.95 each
- Single Eyeshadow 37A Lagoon Sparkle €6.95
- Lipliner Pencil 824 Orange €4.95
- NYX Girls Nail Polish 167 Dreamy Glitter €4.95
 
 
The total came to €26.75 but since I bought the stuff during the bloggers' preview event, I was given 25% off and only paid €20.06!
 
That is all from my part! Do you enjoy haul posts?

3 comments on "August Collective Haul"
  1. I have been looking for some form of makeup storage similar to yours in Malta for a while now. Completely forgot about checking Homemate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the seller name of the black bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure M Nails :) here is the link :)

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350790881551?var=620123649580&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

      They also have it in white and beige :)

      Delete