Nail Polish Collection | E.L.F. Cosmetics


This week I have all my E.L.F. Cosmetics polishes to share. I have accumulated quite a few of their polishes even though they are not the best quality polishes ever, they have some nice colours and work just fine for nail art work. The formulas are easy to work with and they are 3 Free like the more expensive brands such as O.P.I. and China Glaze. My favourite are the four in the last picture as pastels are my go to nail colours.

 

Twinkle - iridescent glitter in a transparent base. Dries to a matte finish
Chic Confetti - multi-coloured glitter in a transparent base
Pearl - pearlescent white
Pearl Pink - pearlescent pink
Medium Red - red crème
Chocolate - dark brown crème

 

Red Velvet - shimmery medium red
Cranberry - shimmery cranberry red
Rosy Raisin - light claret crème
Purple Pleaser - medium purple crème
Party Purple - dark purple with silver shimmer
Metal Madness - dark grey with multi-coloured shimmer

 

Teal - teal green crème
Purple Dream - metallic medium purple
Blush - metallic gold with copper undertones
Sea Escape - dark navy blue with blue and green shimmer
Dark Navymetallic dark navy blue 

 

Mint Crème - mint green crème
Desert Haze - nude beige crème
Smoky Brown - taupe crème
Lilac - lilac crème 

2 comments on "Nail Polish Collection | E.L.F. Cosmetics"
  1. I've never tries one of these nail polishes! Yet I should :D
    I love their colours!
    Nice post

    http://prettyandelectric.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with these being a bit hit and miss, I still like and use them though. I don't have Chic Confetti but it looks awfully like OPI's Rainbow Connection to me, possible dupe :)

    ReplyDelete