NOTW | Pink Flowers for the Birthday Girl

Hey all :) I am posting this week's nail art tutorial quite late because I was working all day today. So tomorrow is my birthday and I wanted a special manicure that totally agrees with my personality. I chose to have a deep French manicure (always elegant) and I opted for a combination of pink (very girly) and black (timeless and goes with everything). It took me some time to complete but in the end, the results were well worth it for I really like how it turned out and I got a lot of compliments for it.

 
Here is the step-by-step tutorial!
 
1. Prep nails with a base coat and proceed to apply a deep welled French tip with black polish. I used Orly Gel FX Liquid Vinyl so I had to cure it under UV light. The French tip should cover up to half of your nail tip.
 
2. When dry, apply a light pink polish to the clear part of the tip so that your French manicure looks like the ones in the photos. I used Orly Gel FX Catch The Bouquet.
 
3. Subsequently, apply an iridescent glitter polish over the pink part. I used Essence Colour and Go 105 Party Princess.
 
4. Define the pink-black borders with a pink crème polish such as China Glaze Second Hand Silk and apply a pink rhinestone in the spot where the borders intersect.
 
5. With the same pink crème polish, paint little flower petals around the rhinestone on the ring fingers on the black part only.
 
6. Apply top coat to seal in your design and you're done :)
 
 
3 comments on "NOTW | Pink Flowers for the Birthday Girl"
  1. Very Pretty! I always love your nail art lara :) Not flashy, just right. Im not too keen on art, it bores me when I have it on me, but yours is always very pretty and elegant. Love it & happy happy birthday!! A month after me exactly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that as a compliment, coming from a nail tech :) Thanks so much for your kind words and bday wishes :) xx

      Delete