September Collective Haul

This months collective haul is a bit late as opposed to the previous monthly hauls because I was waiting for a couple of items to be delivered from overseas and now that they are here, let me share with you my September acquisitions!

I did most of my shopping in Gozo while I was there for a weekend with Johan's family and some friends. I had to visit the Pimkie outlet in Rabat because we do not have one in Malta yet and while I was there, I checked out a few other shops as well and...well I do not need to tell you that my bank balance wasn't exactly pleased. I'll leave you to the pictures.

At Pimkie, I managed to find a camel brown faux leather jacket that I had been wanting for ages now but I never found the one...until now! I love the quilted detailing at the top which is very in right now and the collarless feature lends the jacket a more elegant feel. I paid €29.99 for it. At the same price, I got this white sleeveless dress with see-through panels at the sides. Johan chose this for me and I really like the embossed Aztec inspired pattern on the dress and it fits like a glove.  Lastly, the bargain of the month is also a Pimkie find. I bought this pair of metallic rose gold smoking slippers for just €5 instead of €22.99! They were the last pair and in my size and they had my name written all over them; needless to say, I snatched them before anyone else could!
 
 
 
 

My favourite item from this haul is probably this jacquard shell top with gemstone embellishments on the collar. It is quite a dressy number and can be paired with different bottom garments and is sure to inject a girly feel to a pair of skinny jeans. I bought it from New Look and it cost €29.99. For the cooler days, also from New Look, I bought this mocha marl boyfriend cardigan for €14.99 and this pretty waterfall cardigan with see-through back and flower appliques for €22.99. I never thought I'd say this but I am kinda looking forward to the cooler months just so I can wear all the new stuff that I got! 
 
 

From Orsay, I bought a button-down cardigan with silver rhinestone embellishments on the shoulders for €29.95 and this gold effect ring for €4.95.


My mum bought me this sixties style checked skirt which I cannot wait to wear actually. She also bought me this grey vest to wear underneath cardigans and the likes.
 
 
Lastly, some Ebay purchases. I had purchased these items after seeing a post on Makeup Savvy blog about beauty bargains. I bought a Tangle Teezer dupe for €1.46 and collagen eye masks at €1.23 for 5 pairs.



2 comments on "September Collective Haul"
  1. Haha I just got a tangle teezer dupe myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the tangle teaser from??? is it nice??

    ReplyDelete