October Collective Haul and Birthday Gifts

October has been really good to me just because it is my birthday month :D I will start this haul post by sharing the gifts I got with you. First and foremost, I am now the proud owner of a Michael Kors rose gold watch thanks to Johan :) I had it adjusted and have been wearing it ever since!
 
I subsequently bought a pair of rose gold earrings to match from 202 Jewellery's Viventy range. I had €160 worth of vouchers and I only added €29 to buy them. They are really classy and original with shiny and matte detailing and intricate work. The middle part is covered in tiny zircons.

 
Another birthday treat I bought for myself are these two pairs of Mango jeans. I have already worn both of them and I'm in love with the fit! Originally, the boyfriend jeans cost €49.99 and the pink ones cost €39.99. They are both part of the new collection but since I have a 5% off discount card, I ended up paying €47.49 and €37.99 respectively. 
 
 
My mum and dad had already bought me some shoes as early birthday presents but they still treated me to this lipstick and lipgloss combination from Marks and Spencer Limited Collection make-up line. The lipstick is in the shade Grape and the gloss is in the shade Wine. The lipgloss actually reminds me of China Glaze Awakening with its gold reflects.
 
 
My brother was nice enough to buy me The Body Shop Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil that had been on my wishlist ever since it came out. Thanks bro! Lastly, my aunt bought me this cute butterfly necklace while she was on holiday in Sicily :)


 
I was in Peacocks with Mum the other day and this Fair Isle print dress caught my eyes. I have already planned a few outfit combinations with is as the centre piece so I just hope it gets just enough cold so I can wear it. The price was €25.50.
 

 
 
More clothes from one of my favourite shops, Stradivarius. I fear going into any of their stores because I know I won't leave empty handed! I bought two cable knit jumpers in neutral colours that just go with everything even though I wonder when I'll get the chance to wear them with all the sun we are still getting (mind you, I'm not at all complaining!). I also bought a pair of petrol blue skinny jeans. I love their coloured denim range because the colours never fade and still look pristine wear after wear! All of these three items were priced €25.95 but I paid €24.65 with a discount card. The last purchase from Stradivarius is this pair of houndstooth print pants. At first I though they were leggings but upon closer inspection, the material is thicker. I already have an event in mind where I could wear these to along with the top I'll be pairing them with. I paid €12.30 for them.
 

 
 
Moving on to some essentials, I have finally caved and bought the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot (€13.50) treatment just because I got a nasty looking zit on my chin. I am impressed with the action of this product and you can check out my more in-depth review here. I also bought the Catrice Camouflage Cream in their lightest shade, namely, 010 Ivory for €3.40. I really like the way it conceals just about everything and stays put all day, you can read the full review here.
 


Avon came out with this new mascara called Mega Effects and when I saw it for the first time in Look Magazine, I was instantly intrigued by the gadget-like packaging...a girl loves her gadgets too, no? The reason I bought it from Ebay is because to buy Avon in Malta, you have to spend a certain amount. I paid £6.99 including shipping from a Polish seller.


That is all from my part for this month! I am still waiting to receive some other items which I bought online so I guess I'll have to feature them in next month's haul :)

4 comments on "October Collective Haul and Birthday Gifts"
  1. The boyfriend jeans look great!! :)

    PastelBokeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mascara seems to be a love or hate one, I'm not sure I could get my head around working with the different angles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I steal your watch?

    ReplyDelete