OOTD | The Boyfriend Jeans

Last Saturday, I bought two pairs of jeans from Mango and since today is my birthday, what better day to wear something new? I wore the boyfriend style and I'm in love with it! The fit is perfect and I really love the ripped details on it. Here is how I styled them :)
 
 
Cardigan, Orsay | Boyfriend jeans, Mango | Shoes, M&S
Bag, Ebay | Choker, Peacocks | Tresor Paris Bracelet and Spinning Ring, 202 Jewellery
Watch, Michael Kors

I went for a kitten heel just to add a girly touch to the jeans while being comfortable at the same time. How would you style a pair of boyfriend jeans? For those of you who are interested, here is a list of make-up products I used today :)
 
Face
Essence Stay Natural Concealer 01 Soft Beige
Catrice Camouflage Cream 010 Ivory
E.L.F. Mineral Booster Sheer
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush 01 Swirlpool
 
Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer Sheer
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Eyeshadow 03 Swirl It Baby!
Catrice Kajal Designer 070 Cool Grey
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara
Pupa Milano Multiplay Eye Pencil 09
 
Lips
E.L.F. Studio Glossy Gloss Berry Blush

3 comments on "OOTD | The Boyfriend Jeans"
  1. I love boyfriend jeans! They are so comfy and look great :)

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you styled it with feminine details!

    ReplyDelete