Review | The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for Oily Hair

Last week I popped into The Body Shop outlet at Sliema while shopping because I needed to buy a body scrub and while I was deciding which one to get, the sales girl came up to me and introduced me to their Love Your Body Club, in other words, The Body Shop's loyalty reward program.
 
I was only €6 short of collecting my first stamp on the card so I had a browse round the shop and decided to give the Rainforest Balance Shampoo and Conditioner a go. The packaging played a part on my decision too because it saved me from packing the bulky bottles I have at home in last weekend's getaway luggage.
 
The bottles are very sleek with tight closing caps and each holds 250ml of product. The shampoo comes in the dark green transparent bottle while the opaque light green one is for the conditioner. I would prefer if the conditioner bottle was also transparent because it would be easier to see how much product is left.
 
 
A little goes a long way with these two especially the shampoo which lathers up nicely and they both carry the same refreshing scent which translates nicely to your hair. I liked how my hair felt and looked so fresh and clean right after the first wash and if I want to, I can skip washing it for two days which is a first with my very oily hair.
 
My hair feels remarkably soft and looks clean all day each time I use this combination of shampoo and conditioner thanks to the combination of ingredients such as pracaxi oil, white nettle, seaweed and aloe vera (of community trade origins). Both products are free from parabens, silicones and colourants.
 
I would definitely recommend these shampoo and conditioner for people with an oily hair type and now that I have tried them, I cannot see myself without them!
 
Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for Oily Hair retail for €6.50 each and are available at the various The Body Shop outlets across Malta & Gozo.
 

2 comments on "Review | The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for Oily Hair"
  1. Yana Beauty Salon & Spa offers full range of beauty services. Addison, Farmers Branch TX, Dallas, TX 75244. Reasonable prices. Discounts. Hair salon spa, Hair color, Facial, Waxing...

    visit here : hair salon yana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete