January Collective Haul

I'm a little late on the January Collective Haul and Favourites posts but I rarely had time for blogging these last few days and I was waiting for a few online orders too. Sales month has been good to me but not so much to my bank account! Here is what I bought during the first month of the year (which on a side note, I think has gone by in a flash)!
 
I will start with clothes first and show you what I got from Mango's 50% off sale. I love Mango for their style diversity and excellent quality materials. First off I bought this lace and leather panel dress which was down to €39.99. It fits like a glove and is definitely one of my favourite numbers.

 
Next up, I also bought this oversized jumper which amazingly enough fits really well without looking too baggy. I like how you can dress it up or down and it only cost €24.99. The bargain buy from Mango has been this pair of super skinny jeans which only cost €14.99.  I have worn them multiple times already and again, you can dress them up or down effortlessly.
 


Another sale I was happy to check out was the River Island sale, again at 50% off. I bought the sexiest of heels for just €42 and strangely enough they are really comfortable. I paired them with the leather dress above and a coat for a night out and I didn't even complain once that my heels hurt!

 
I also bought this cute lace top prom dress and embossed crop top which I cannot wait to wear. The dress cost €35 and the top €12. The dress also came with this beautiful statement necklace.

 
 
The last online sale I checked out was the boohoo.com sale and I bought another pair of shoes :P, this daisy print crop top and this open back nautical peplum top. The tops were part of the new collection but they had a 15% off promotion for all the new stock. I paid €49 for the whole order and I got free shipping as well.
 

 
From New Look I only got this black bodice which is ace to wear with tight skirts and trousers just because it stays in place. It cost €11.99.
 
 
 
Also from New Look, I bought two Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle masks for €1.25 each.
 

 
The last sartorial purchases this month were this pair of Nine West patent black heels for which I paid a bargain €38 instead of €95. Then from Accessorize I bought this cute set of daisy hair grips for €3.25.
 

 
 
Lastly, these are my beauty purchases. I bought a Clarisonic dupe from Ebay for just €18 and I have been using this everyday before I go to sleep and my skin has already been looking and feeling smoother and healthier.
 
 
I needed a few more nail art brushes so I ordered a set through Ebay and I believe I didn't pay more than €2 for all six of them. I also bought a back-up of Essie Vanity Fairest which is by far my favourite base for a French manicure.
 

 

Lastly, I bought this John Frieda 3 Day Straight spray as a back up for Frizz Ease which has apparently been discontinued. It is a bit pricey at €12 for 100mL but the results are well worth it!
 

 


2 comments on "January Collective Haul"
  1. Frizz Ease has been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't come across the straightening potion in ages so I guess it is :S

      Delete