February Collective Haul

Hey all :) I'm so excited for this month's haul even though there's little stuff compared to past hauls. I have a good reason as to why I didn't shop much this month and that is none other than my brand new car!! Yepp, I finally bought a car of my own! :D 
 
Anyway, let me show you the clothes and beauty products that magically found their way in my possession during February, starting with a few The Body Shop purchases. So I went into their Sliema outlet to stock up on a body scrub and I bought the Coconut Body Scrub for €12.50 and I also bought the Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for €6.50 each to start benefiting from the Love Your Body Loyalty Card which the sales girl introduced me to minutes before.
 
 
Next are four tops from Stradivarius. The store is definitely one of my favourites and whenever I go there, I always end up buying something and since they has their sale still going on, I managed to get the black and white tops for €9.99 each. The pink and mint tops were not on sale but I still think they were reasonably priced at €24.65 and €26.55 (with a 5% discount card I have).

 
More sale bargains, this time from Promod. First up is this maroon embossed clutch bag for which I paid €20.00. It is very roomy and the material is of exceptional quality. The black leather look trousers were also on sale for €15.00 and they fit amazingly well. It's not usual for me to find good fitting jeans at Promod but when I do, it more than one pair :P I ended up getting the grey ones from their new collection for €39.95 and I love the teal and pink stitching on the pockets, I think it makes an interesting detail.

 
The last purchase for February are these new babies from Marks & Spencer for which I paid €61.75 thanks to Mum's discount card. They were still being taken out of the box and they were putting prices on them but I fell in love with them at first sight mainly due to their exquisite detailing and transparent heel. Can't wait till I take them out for a ride! 


That's it from my part ladies! What did you treat yourself to this month?

4 comments on "February Collective Haul"
  1. Congrats of getting a car! I didn't know about The Body Shop having a reward thing, I shall have to see if they do in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think they have something similar in the UK :)

      Delete
  2. Stradivarius is among my fav shops too, I always find items that match my style! Yay, congrats on the car sweety!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It really is a nightmare for my wallet every time I go to Stradivarius lol

      Delete