The Exit Interview Series | Volume #29

Good morning ladies, today I have an empties post for you featuring a mix of perfumes, skin and body and hair care, makeup products and a nail polish.
 
So let's start with makeup first. I have two mascaras from sister brands Essence and Catrice. My favourite out of these two has been the Catrice Glamour Doll which gives my lashes a nice fanned out effect while adding volume. The Multi Action False Lashes Mascara by Essence is a cheaper alternative to the Glamour Doll one but I find it gives less volume. Nonetheless it is still a good mascara that I would recommend. The only reason why I am not repurchasing is that I at the moment I have loads of mascaras to go through.
 
 
Next up is skin care. I have used up this sample size La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel cleanser which was about to expire. I had used the full versions of this product in the past and I liked it however, after some time, my skin sort of became immune to it and I stopped using it but I rediscovered how much I liked this product when it worked for me so I maybe switching back to it in the near future.
 
 
Montagne Jeunesse masks are a very common appearance in this kind of posts and with good reason! I have yet to find a company that has such a wide range of face masks at an affordable price and that actually work. This month I finished the Iced Crystal mask which is always a welcome treat to exfoliate and freshen up my skin.
 
February also saw me use up this P.S. I Love You perfume from Bath & Body Works which my aunt got me from the States as well as a sample of Valentina by Valentino and Paco Rabanne BlackXS L'Exces which is one of the perfumes I am obsessed with the moment.
 
 
Next I have a bottle of Essie Vanity Fairest which I really like to use on its own or as a base for French manicures. I have already bought a back up for this polish as it is one of my go-to shades whenever I'm lacking inspiration or when I just want a neutral manicure.
 
 
I have also used up this Easy Body Scrub by Guinot. This was given to me in a goodie bag at an event and I have really enjoyed using it. It is less abrasive than other scrubs I have used but it is still very effective and I would recommend it to people with more sensitive skins.


Lastly, I have John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straightening Potion. This has lasted me a very long time and I always experienced positive results with it. It even has thermo-protectant to help protect hair against damage from heat styling. Sadly though, I think it has been discontinued as I haven't seen in on the shelves for a long time but there is a new product from the same line instead.
 
5 comments on "The Exit Interview Series | Volume #29"
  1. Glamour Doll mascara is in my wl, I really want to try it! Does it come in a blue packaging as well, maybe a waterproof version? Because I think I saw a blue packaging but I'm not sure (I'm getting old LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...I'm not sure about that but I'll be going to a Catrice event tonight so I'll ask for you :) xx

      Delete
    2. Confirmed! Glamour Doll comes in a waterproof version and the purple packaging is the curling one :)

      Delete
  2. John Frieda are rebranding a lot of their products so perhaps that is what's happening with this product. I recently got the original serum and its now in a weird red almost test tube like bottle.
    I quite like Black XS too :)

    ReplyDelete