Monthly Favourites | January

Despite the cold weather, January has turned out to be a very good month. So much so that I hope the rest of the year turns out to be this great! I got my driving licence in the beginning of the month and that is definitely a favourite! Now I can't wait to own my first car! :D
 
However, this being a beauty blog, you, my readers are obviously more looking forward to the beauty products I have been enjoying this month. So here goes!
 
My absolute favourite product this month has been The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream in the Shade 01. Mum & Dad got me it for Christmas and I have been using it ever since! It adapts perfectly to my skin tone, doesn't feel greasy and lasts all day what's not to love?!

 
For lips I was quite inclined to neutrals last month and I was using more lipgloss than lipstick. My favourites have been Pupa Milano Shiny Lip Fluid 001 Princess Nude, E.L.F. Glossy Glosses Ballet Slippers and Berry Blush and finally Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream 01 Velvet Rose. I love how these colours complement my skin tone without washing me out and they are great for both day and night use.


For eyes, I just can't get enough of the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette and the gold shades Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes and Lust in LA are my absolute favourites and the ones I use most. To add some drama, I have been really liking MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in Blacktrack which is my favourite black gel eyeliner! Whereas to complete the look, I have been reaching for Pupa Milano Vamp! Mascara in 100, Pupa Milano Made To Last Automatic Eyeliner and Essence Multi Action Waterproof mascara for rainy days.


What were your January favourites?


2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | January"