June Collective Haul

Half the year is officially over. I honestly don't know how to feel about it all - part of me is glad that a jam-packed summer is here, part of me is also happy as when time flies it means you're having fun and a little part of me is sad that good times roll by so fast. So what do I do to avoid myself overthinking this dilemma? Shop of course! Here are all the pretty things I made mine over June.
 
Starting with cosmetics, I have bought quite a few polishes to add to my ever-growing collection. I bought China Glaze I Sea The Point and Angel Wings from a seller on Ebay for around €6 per polish as well as this gorgeous pink from Max Factor for €7.50 in the shade 104 Just Cheerful.

 
I have also added two new polishes from Essence to my collection, namely the shades 03 Glitz & Glam and 169 A Hint Of Love. These were €2.10 and €1.70 respectively. On my search for a good top coat, I have bought Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat for €7.40.

 
To remain on the theme of nails, I have placed a small order on Born Pretty Store and I ended up getting the following items for just €20! So I got this cute small display book to store image plates in, a snowflake image plate (I know it's totally out of season but it's cute I couldn't resist!), shell decorations and two varieties of water decals.
 
 
Browsing the makeup stands at the hospital convenience shop really isn't making my wallet happy...the other day I caved and bought this gorgeous lippy from Max Factor in the shade 655 Lilac Wine. I wore it to a wedding I had last Saturday and boy I was impressed with the pigmentation and lasting power. I only reapplied out of habit, not because there was much need! This cost €13 but you really get what you pay for.

 
The last beauty-related purchases for this month are all courtesy of The Body Shop. I have some weekend breaks coming up soon and I decided to stock up on their travel-sized products while they were on offer for Buy 2 Get 1 Free. I bought the Mango Body Butter, Mango Body Scrub (€4.50 each), Mango Shower Gel (free), Rainforest Balance Shampoo, Rainforest Balance Conditioner (€3.95 each), Vanilla Bliss Body Polish (free). I also bought the Peppermint Foot Spray and Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel for €6 and €6.30 respectively.


Moving on to clothes, Mango has been quite a winning choice this month. I love the quality of their clothes and their fit and I just can't help not to shop each time I go into the store. I know it's still very early to start thinking about winter but I just couldn't resist this greyish white coat which was the very last one in my size. I paid €89.99 for it. Next is this gorgeous pair of super skinny super white trousers which I bought for €39.99. The fit is superb and I already have a good number of outfits planned around it.

 
More trousers from Mango...this time it's this black tailored pair that also came with a belt - a bargain for €29.99 if you ask me and again, the fit is excellent. My favourite pair is this printed relaxed one. I have been obsessed with anything blue lately and I couldn't leave this pair in the store. It cost €39.99.


The last purchase of the month are these flat slingbacks from Debenhams. They were only €26 and the holographic gold colour is what sold me. I tend to favour gold over silver so I am sure I will get a lot of wear out of these.
 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment