May Collective Haul

We're nearing half the year already and that only means one thing...summer is fast approaching :D Consequently, this month's haul consists of new summer gear as well as some last chance wintry buys that I got on sale.
 
Online clothes shopping has become somewhat a new addiction especially from River Island. This is what I got:
 
 
The sweater is really comfy and it can be dressed up or down effortlessly. The best thing is I only paid €24 for it instead of €55. I also threw in this cute pair of pastel stud earrings and flower ring which cost €5 and €4 respectively.
 
In another order, I got these navy quilted plimsolls for €25, this floral print wrap shirt for €37 as well as these red and white crop tops for €20 and €33 respectively. Luckily for me and a whole lot of other fans, River Island has opened its doors again in Malta at The Point Shopping Complex last Saturday and I can't wait to pay a visit to see what the store has to offer!

 
 
More online shopping, this time from Boohoo.com. I finally found a jumpsuit that looks fine on me for a mere €38! The only issue I had with this is that it is a little more see-through than I would have liked but seamless skin-coloured underwear should do the trick! Also from Boohoo Boutique, I got this ethic print shirt for €30.
 


 
From New Look I bought this cute floral dress with a mesh panel on the front for just €29.99. I wore this to the Gagliardi fashion show (check out the post here). I also bought my second bikini (€21.98) for this summer as well as two Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud face masks for €1.25 each.


I have been on the look-out for a nice black blazer for some time now and thankfully, Mango answered my prayers with this beautiful number for which I paid €42.74 (with discount). I paired this blazer with the red crop top above and leopard print shoes below for the Bridal Fashion Show (check out the full outfit post here).
 
 
The last attire purchases are shoes...I bought this gorgeous pair of royal blue sandals from Nine West for €99. I know that for some they can come across as expensive but honestly, their shoes are worth every cent just because they are so comfortable. The grey leopard print ones are from Debenhams and they were marked down to €15.39 in their Blue Cross Sale and they were the last pair and in my size...I couldn't just leave them there could I?
 

 
Lastly, beauty purchases from The Body Shop. I always go crazy in there but I tried to restrain myself to only buy stuff I actually needed. So, I bought two body scrubs, Coconut, my all time favourite and Raspberry which smells divine and I also got two bath lillies. The salesgirl was also kind enough to give me a sample of each of the Mango Sorbet and Moringa Sorbet body creams. The scrubs were €12.50 each and the bath lillies €2.30 each.

 
1 comment on "May Collective Haul"
  1. The New Look dress is so pretty, it looks perfect on you! I like the bikini too, I can't wait for the sun and sea ahh...

    ReplyDelete