Monthly Favourites | May

With May coming to an end two days ago, here are the products I have used most during the month!
 
Starting with body care, I have three products, two of which are new discoveries. So on my last trip to The Body Shop, I bought a new version of body scrub, the Early Harvest Raspberry which has definitely gone down in my list of favourite products from the shop. It smells really good and since it is not that abrasive, it can be used on sensitive skin.
 
 
The next new product comes courtesy of ProHealth, the importers of Vichy and La Roche Posay products in Malta. They have kindly sent me the new Vichy Cellu Destock Serum Flash to review and after using it for two weeks, I can definitely see the results. I will not spend a lot of time on this product in this post, but you can read a full review tomorrow so watch out for that!
 
With all Fashion Week events and what not, I have reached for Dior L'eau Cologne Floreale for all events and it has somewhat become my signature scent. I love how it is not overpowering yet it conveys a nice floral scent that lingers on my skin for a long time.
 
Next up are some skin care products, again two of which are new discoveries thanks to ProHealth. Even when clouds are still high up in the sky, our skin needs adequate protection against UV rays and thankfully La Roche Posay also have a range specifically targeted for oily and combination skins. I have found Anthelios XL Extreme Fluid and Dry Touch Gel-Cream to be extremely good at offering the best protection and they don't make my skin greasy. Highly recommended!
 
 
Lierac Mesolift Serum has once again proven to be a skin saviour especially last week during a very hectic fashion week. It keeps my skin plump and looking fresh - I wouldn't change it for anything!
 
Obviously, Fashion Week calls for tip top makeup and the following were my favourite products for creating a flawless base, ready for pictures and looking good in general! Left to right, NYX HD Foundation HDF02 Soft Beige, Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof, Catrice Camouflage Cream 010 Ivory, Inglot Under the Makeup Base.
 
 

More makeup, this time its all about eye products. For some reason, I was obsessed with blue eye makeup last month and consequently, these are the products I reached for the most, top to bottom, Pupa Milano Vamp! Mascara 300 Deep Night, Catrice Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen 080 I Like Blue Mondays, Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Pencil 021 Denim Blue and Wjcon Eyeshadow Stick 10 Sapphire.
 
 
As for the normal black mascara and eye pencil days, nothing beats the combination of Catrice Glamour Doll Volume and Curl Mascara and Pupa Milano Made To Last Eyes 100 Black.
 
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment