Tag | Get To Know Me

Last Monday I was tagged by the lovely Fiona over at Cruelty Free Malta to answer some questions about myself so the local blogging community gets to know each of its members better.

1. How did you get your blog / Youtube channel name?

I didn't really give it much though at the time, I just thought it sounded good.

2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?

I've been blogging for 5 years now and the name has kind of stuck so I wouldn't think of changing it.

3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?

Don't worry too much, everything will sort itself out in due time, go on have fun and make experiences to learn from.

4. How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?

Hmm probably 8? Maybe a little older.

5. What did you want to be when you were little?

I always wanted to be a veterinary when I was young, mainly because I love the sight of cats in general, no matter the size and colour :)

6. What's the hardest you ever laughed?

There are too many instances to pick just one.

7. If you could play any musical instrument, which would it be and why? 

Oh definitely the piano! I love the sound of it and listening to it relaxes me.

8. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset?

Ok don't judge me now, but buying new shoes always puts in a better mood. It doesn't solve the problem but it helps to put me in a better state of mind and calm me down. That, and looking at colourful eyeshadow palettes

9. What's your favorite movie?

I'd go with Sleeping Beauty. Yes, I know it's old and a cartoon but it brings back so many happy memories from my childhood when I used to watch it over and over again for hours on end.

10. What's one food you can not live without?

Cheese! If I had to be allergic to cheese, God forbid, there would be no more purpose for me to live.

11. What's your favorite dessert?

It's gotta be red velvet cake, mainly because of the cream cheese frosting.

12. Favorite pizza topping?

I don't really like my pizza to have a lot of toppings so I stick to the good old Margherita most of the time but if I'm feeling adventurous, I'd go for pepperoni.

13. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?

Both have their perks but the ability to read minds would be awesome I guess. 

14. What did you do for your last birthday?

I spent the morning shopping with two of my friends who also happen to be colleagues at work and in the evening, dinner at a nice Thai restaurant with the boyfriend.

15. If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be and why?

Does having people do all the work while I sit back, relax and enjoy life count? If yes, that would be it ;)

1 comment on "Tag | Get To Know Me"
  1. Oooh I adore red velvet cake! The fluffy cake, the cream cheese frosting, yum!!
    Such a fun post, I really enjoyed it. But now I'm craving red velver cake oops! :D

    ReplyDelete