The Exit Interview Series | Volume #42

Here are last month's empties everyone :) 

First up, perfumes and deodorants which I go back to time and time again and I won't be switching brands any time soon. I love the long lastingness and fragrances by both Malizia and Impulse and I love to change the scents every so often by my favourites remain the vanilla based ones.


Next is a variety of skin care products including two masks from Montagne Jeunesse which always feel like a great pick-me-up for my skin and the Polaar Ice Pure Cleanser which I really like and will be repurchasing once I run out of the one I am currently using. 

I also have a couple of moisturiser samples my favourite of which is the one by Yves Rocher as well as a Vichy Dermablend sample of which I now have the full size. Vichy Dermablend has fast become one of my most reached-for foundations especially when my skin needs a little extra help and I totally recommend it!


Next I have two hair products which I both love but I will not be repurchasing the Yves Rocher shampoo simply because I've had lights done and I have switched to a shampoo for coloured hair but nonetheless, this shampoo did wonders at giving my hair volume so I do recommend it. L'Oreal Elnett is by far my favourite hairspray and thus I have already repurchased it. 


Lastly, two nail products. I have really been into sponge nail polish removers lately and this one by KIKO is a favourite of mine. It is the acetone version so I do recommend to apply a rich hand cream or cuticle oil after use but I like its rapid action at removing stubborn nail polishes. Lastly, I have Orly Clean Prep which is a firm favourite with my clients mostly because of its nice scent. It disinfects hands and feet to perfection prior to any nail service and I won't change it for anything else!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment