April & May Collective Haul

Since I had little stuff to show you in April, I thought it better to combine the hauls for April and May in one post which is a little overdue. I also have a ton of Essence & Catrice products to show you so stay tuned for a separate haul post ;)

I will start with the beauty stuff first with a little package from Born Pretty Store. BPS are releasing new stamping plates every so often and I really wanted to get some of their new large plates. I chose the following plates as well as some cuticle tattoos, French tip guides and a flashing nail sticker.



Next, from The Body Shop I bought a Fuji Green Tea Bath Tea and Diffuser as well as travel size shower gels and a shampoo that I needed to stock upon.


Moving on to fashion, this is the biggest purchase in this haul, the dress I bought for my cousin's wedding in April. I'm in love with it and can't wait to wear it again! Later that day I found a pair of shoes from Debenhams which were on sale and the last pair in my size that match the dress perfectly!


More from Debenhams, I bought this gorgeous pair of yellow flats, this pair of light blue pumps and ankle boots, all of which were on sale and feel extremely comfortable. I also bought this sleeveless polo shirt and two pairs of black trousers, a cute beach romper and a gold cuff.





I also bought this mint belt from Debenhams and my first bikini of the season from Peacocks. I like the vintage feel to it and the colour is perfect for summer :)


The last two clothing items are from Miss Selfridge (white crop shirt) and OVS (blue sheer sleeveless blouse) which I can see myself wearing a lot in summer.



Finally, from Mango I found this gorgeous bag on sale and these gold bangles which are firm favourites of mine to jazz up an outfit. 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment