Event | The Pink Fashion Show It's Kick Off Time!

I had been looking forward to last Friday every since the invite for the Pink Fashion Show landed through my mail box. The Pink Fashion Show has now become a stalwart in the local fashion calendar and after attending the magazine's 10 year anniversary show last year, I just couldn't miss this one!


As me and my boyfriend made our way to Savio College in Dingli, after what seemed like an eternity in traffic, I couldn't have been more grateful to the dress code - flats or wedges! (here, I have to thank Aldo Shoes for offering a nice range of stylish and comfortable wedges). Luckily, us guests were greeted with refreshing Kinnie and Diet Kinnie (Malta's own soft drink) as well as water, wine and beer to down the delicious nibbles. I also had my first Pink Raspberry Magnum which tastes delicious (and definitely won't be my last one) and my boyfriend approves of the Black Espresso one too ;)

Savio College Grounds 
New Magnum flavours are to die for! 
Following the reception, we made our way to the gym where the show actually took place. The backdrop was a running-track setup which complemented the Savio College Grounds excellently. The show opened with a dancing act from Stage Coach Kids and I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that they are truly talented and absolutely adorable! Following that, two groups of models arrived on the catwalk in two Renault Twingo cars and the show officially kicked off!


Models showcased items from the summer collections of F&F, Guess Jeans, Karen Millen, Marks & Spencer, Miss Selfridge, Optika, Punt Roma and River Island and obviously I already have some items on my to buy list!







I really enjoyed the out of the ordinary setting and all the collections presented at the show and look forward to the next Pink Fashion Show!

All models photos featured are courtesy of the Pink Magazine Facebook page.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment