Malta Fashion Week Skin Care & Beauty Favourites

Malta Fashion Week has come to an end two weeks ago and in this post, I just wanted to share with you my favourite skin care and beauty products, or rather the products that I have used most during the whole week. Here goes!

Skin & Body Care

In between juggling work and fashion week events, I found Yves Rocher Blackberry Exfoliating Shower Gel to be a life saver as it exfoliates and cleanses my skin in one go apart from the fact that it smells good. This was a limited edition variety, though but they do have a fixed range of smells in their permanent line. I then kept my skin moisturised with the help of The Body Shop Dewberry Body Lotion which has a very nice texture that is rapidly absorbed - perfect for dressing up immediately after!


As for my face, I have been keeping it clean with Vichy 3-in-1 Cleanser for sensitive skin, KIKO makeup remover and Skin Food Cucumber & Lettuce Watery Toner. Of course, long days and nights require proper care and thank God I have Polaar Icy Magic, Lierac Mesolift Serum and Polaar Moisturiser to my rescue!



For my hair, Tres Emme Argan Oil Spray has been irreplaceable to keep frizz at bay and give my shiny hair all week long!



Makeup

Now for makeup! My absolute favourite foundation has been of course NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige which is very camera friendly and never made me look like a ghost in flash photography. The same applies for NYX HD Concealer in CW03 Light which I like to use under my eyes. For minor blemishes on my face, I switch to Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory. MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful always made the cut as it matches my complexion really well and goes with practically any outfit.


I never left the house without these products on my eyes: MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack, Urban Decay eyeshadows ABC Gum and Breathless, Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base and Pupa Milano Made To Last Eyes 100. I also really enjoyed different shades of Essence Effect Eyeshadows as well as Pupa Milano Vamp! Cream Eyeshadow Shiny Silver from the Spring Sporty Chic Collection. As for mascara, I switched my favourite Max Factor one to Catrice Glamour Doll Curl & Volume Mascara and top it with KIKO False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Top Coat Mascara.


Finally, my favourite lip products combination has been Essence Lip Liner 05 Soft Berry and The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in shade number 335. My makeup held up really well all throughout thanks to a little help from Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer.







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment