Event | New Orsay Store Opening at The Point Shopping Mall

If you follow my collective haul posts, you would certainly know how much I love to purchase new clothes and accessories from Orsay, thus it goes without saying that when an email came through my inbox with details of the official opening of another flagship store at The Point in Sliema, I was beyond excited!


As it turns out, the event was held last Saturday and I only had so much time on my hands before heading to Gozo with my better half for the weekend, but I just couldn't miss this event. So I made my way to the store early and had enough time to snap a few pictures and even make a sneaky purchase ;)


This year, Orsay, a brand that is well renowned for their corporate clothing range, is celebrating it's 40th year - the brand was born in 1975, and very aptly, this year's collection pays homage to it's birth decade. Flared jeans, fringe details, suede materials and paisley prints bring back the laid-back 70's vibe. 

Elegant fabrics, cool leather looks and fluffy jumpers make up the urban-chic range which also incorporates pencil skirts to further add a classy touch. There is also a huge variety of over-sized cardigans for a more relaxed yet feminine feel as well as a variety of stylish ponchos that take your look to the next level! In fact, I bought one myself along with a pair of stylish gloves that will come in handy for my next trip to London in December, and besides, 20% was being offered on all purchases during the day!





The handbag collection caught my eye for there is quite a huge variety to complement every outfit. The brand also offers a nice selection of accessories such as shoes, scarves, belts, hair accessories, sunglasses and jewellery to finish off any look.

Lastly, the work-wear collection evokes an ever chic vibe with a very palpable Parisian flair in the exquisitely tailored garments that are bound to get you the 'most stylish worker' title at your place of work!

I would like to thank the management for the handbag, scarf and VIP card us bloggers were given. I know I will get a lot of use out of mine!


Orsay stores are located in Valletta, Birkirkara, Sliema and Arkadia Gozo. Like their Facebook page to keep updated!

* I had more pictures in my camera but my brother took my SD card and USB cable with him abroad and there was no other way I could transfer the pictures to my laptop*

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment