Review | Max Factor CC Colour Corrector in Yellow

A few weeks ago, the new CC Colour Correctors from Max Factor caught my eye in one of the brand's stands and seeing that I am always on a quest to find the best possible solution to cover up my dark under eye circles, I went ahead and bought the yellow one which is specifically meant to cover dark circles.


Max Factor CC Colour Corrector comes in a jumbo pencil format with a twist-up mechanism. While I do like the concept, I would have preferred if the product went all the way down into the tube so as not to nick it with the cap; but at the same time, this way you get more product so I'm not really sure why I wrote the first part...I guess it's the OCD part of my character that forced me to. One thing I do like about the packaging though is that there is the area the product is meant for printed on the front.


The formula of the product is very creamy and it effortlessly transfers onto the skin and blends in perfectly well. I like to combine it with a skin coloured concealer through as it would otherwise look too white. I always set mine with powder and I don't have any issues with it budging or fading or anything. I think it does a very good job at counteracting the blue tinge of said dark circles.


There are 4 more variations of this Colour Corrector, each targeting a specific problem so you are sure to have perfectly even skin every single time! So don't put up the white flag just yet if you still haven't found your perfect concealer and try this range first.

Max Factor CC Colour Corrector retails for €10.40 and can be purchased from authorised stockists. To keep up to date with product launches and competitions, don't forget to like the Max Factor Malta Facebook page.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment