September Collective Haul

With the weather getting a little colder, for me that means summer is over thus this month I couldn't resist not buying new clothes and accessories for autumn. As much as I hate winter and the colder days, I have to admit that I much prefer the warm colour palette of autumn hues such as burgundy, dark greens, rust, mustard etc along with the more tailored and sophisticated garments that keep us cosy all throughout so I always enjoy shopping at this time of year.

Luckily, some stores still had sales going on and I managed to grab a few bargains as well to complement this smallish haul. This month has also been good to me in terms of gifts for I got some cool accessories as gifts from events and people in my life. Read on to see what I got!

First up, Orsay! The brand has opened another flagship store at The Point in Sliema earlier this month and since I was invited to the event, I had to go and pick up some pieces ;) I have 352689741 Breton tops in my wardrobe yet I couldn't pass this half-sleeve one up. It was only €15.99 and the stripes are narrower than any other one I have (this is the main excuse I use whenever I buy a new top of the sort - the stripes are different). It features an off-the-shoulder fit and it is very comfy and obviously, goes with a lot of bottoms! I also picked up this embellished pink jumper for €29.99 and I look forward to wearing it once the weather gets colder. The tassel bracelet has been a favourite this month and it was only €5.99.


With my trip to London coming up, I decided to invest in a good pair of gloves and this gorgeous pair with faux leather quilted details and buckle caught my eyes at just €15.99 as did this reversible poncho or scarf coat, call it what you want. This feels so cosy that I could live all winter in it and it only cost €25.99. On the day of the event, a 20% discount was being given on all purchases and us bloggers were gifted with a scarf, a bag, a VIP card and the official Orsay look-book for this season. I really love the bag and scarf that were given to me and I have already been planning outfits to wear them with!

Aldo Shoes at Arkadia Gozo had an extra 20% on sale shoes so I bought the following pair for just €20 instead of €69!


Next I bought this pair of shorts from the newly opened Pimkie at Main Street Paola and this burgundy faux leather pencil skirt from Mango after having my eyes on them for a few weeks. I paid €25.99 for the shorts and €29.99 for the skirt.



While browsing the Asos sale, I came across this Vero Moda parka jacket which was I believe somewhere around €20. I think it is always good to invest in a good jacket and this is my first such investment this year ;)


Lastly, these are some gifts I got during this month: an Yves Rocher consolation prize for taking part in one of their Facebook competitons, a clutch bag and shoes set from Nilara, a Liu Jo nappa leather bucket bag which my boyfriend got me from his holiday in Spain and an & Other Stories candle that my brother got me from his trip to Holland.




1 comment on "September Collective Haul"
  1. I want a parka jacket and this one looks great! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies doll!

    ReplyDelete