Monthly Favourites | September

September didn't bring too many new favourites my way and I only have five products to share with you guys.

The first one is quite a bargain actually, it is this £2 Angelica Nail Polish that I got from Primark last March. This particular one is the shade Tantrum which has Autumn written all over its duochromatic burgundy hue. I love the metallic finish and the colour shifts from burgundy to gold with green reflects - it is truly a unique shade. I was really impressed with the quality of the polish and this is what compelled me to include it in this month's favourites. The polish applies well and it lasted for a full seven days before I noticed a small chip on one of my fingernails! Seven days, one chip! Incredible for a £2 polish right?! Definitely grab this if you come across it!


Another nail product I have to share with you this month is Max Factor Glossfinity 05 Top Coat. I originally bought this just so that I can wear a glossy clear polish on my nails if I want to but while I was at it, I figured no harm would be done if I used it as a top coat for my manicures too. I wasn't wrong as this gem makes manicures last really long and stays glossy all throughout.

Next I have this Essence XXXL Nude Lipgloss in 03 Taste The Sweets. Nudes are always favourites of mine, be it lip products, eyeshadows, nail polishes, you name it! I really like this one in particular because of the smell, it is not sticky and the colour goes with everything and complements my complexion very well; and well, this month saw me reach for it more often.


The last two products are both mascaras. Now I have gone through my stash this month and got rid of bad smelling mascaras and started using new ones. My favourite so far is the Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara. I love the packaging of it and the wand does a very good job at volumising my lashes. I am really keen on trying the new false lash effect version of this mascara which I have but haven't opened yet.


And of course, to turn this mascara into a waterproof version, all I need is the Kiko False Lashes Concentrate Waterproof Mascara Top Coat!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment