Christmas Shopping & more items being received!!!

Today was my day off Uni and naturally, me and Mum hit the shops! She bought me some Christmas pressies (and she still wants to buy me more to reach the set budget :P) and I also bought a top myself. Without further ado, here are the stars of this post:


A very vintage-y cardigan from Peacocks for €26


A pair of jeans to match from Stradivarius for €24.96 (with a 5% off promotional card)


My favourite out of all three... an Audrey Hepburn t-shirt!!!! This cost €22.50

I also picked up my Thomas Sabo bracelet from the post office. It arrived in just a week or so and in perfect condition... box included!!! Here's a picture:


Now I'm waiting for 5 charms to dress it up with (4 of which are from my bf :D)....

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
10 comments on "Christmas Shopping & more items being received!!!"
  1. Love the audrey hepburn's shirt! And the bracelet as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, it is my favourite item! I'm really happy with the other clothing items and the bracelet as well and I have just received one of the charms today but I will do a post as soon as I receive all of them together with a few other bits and bobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing your bracelet charms! Thanks for your comment but I'm not graduating ;) hehe ... it's my last year so that's why it's our last christmas dinner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I see... sorry the mix-up then xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that bracelet!

    xoxoNinaa
    www.ninasengers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Lara,hai fatto degli ottimi acquisti!!!
    Come ben sai adoro soprattutto la tua t-shirt di Audrey ;) E' meravigliosa!!In che negozio l'hai trovata?
    Buon weekend
    Baci
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Mary :)

    L'ho trovata da Jennyfer... non so se l'avete in Italia pero'

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that floral sweater...i need to add some florals to my wardrobe!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) i think pretty florals look really well on mot people so definitey go for it!

    ReplyDelete