I've hit 50 followers!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all you guys who find the time to actually read my posts and leave comments! I cannot express how much that means to me... I feel really chuffed to see I have a new follower or comments to respond to and that is what inspires me to write more posts!  Today I am really happy as I reached 50 followers (as you can tell from the title of this post)!!!

Should you want to see anything in particular on this blog, please do not hesitate to leave a comment or drop me an email with your requests and I will do my best to fulfill all requests!

Thank you all again, Happy Weekend!!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
13 comments on "I've hit 50 followers!!!!"
  1. I love reading your blog, keep it!

    Charlene xxxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Charlene! I enjoy reading yours as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog :)
    Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lara!!! :)

    btw I can't see your signature and the same goes for my signature on my blog :( what's going on?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all:)

    Yes Stevi I have noticed that... I re did the signature on all blog tools and the next posts should be OK. :) try it yourself and let me know if it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you deserve it;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww that's so sweet of you :) thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete