Monthly Favourites | October

This month, my favourite products consist of just lipsticks and nail products. Fall is my favourite season to play with different lip colours and consequently, I have here 5 lipsticks to share with you. Darker colours are my go-to shades during this time of year and my favourites in such colour spectrum have been Inglot 184 and MAC Media. The latter was a recommendation from Davi (Lady With No Name) after I said I was looking for a very dark red and she couldn't have suggested a better shade!


I have also been enjoying the Christian Louboutin Silky Satin lipstick in Rouge Louboutin which wears beautifully and fades to a stain-like finish.


The other two lipsticks I want to show you this month are both from MAC and they are Brave and Ramblin Rose. I wore the latter on my birthday for the first time and it is one of the prettiest oranges I own.


As for nails, I have been loving Picture Polish O'hara which has given me 7 perfect days of wear and I also have been loving the Born Pretty Store Peel-Off Base Coat which makes it so much easier to remove the glitter polish and the Pupa Milano Soft & Wild Animal Print Effect Top Coat.


What were your go-to products in October?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment