Review | Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette

A few weeks ago I had posted a review on the Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette which I purchased as I was on the lookout for a good contour palette and the said palette has met my requirements; yet, I still needed a cream contour palette for they are easier to blend.



Thus when Makeup Revolution announced the arrival of a new cream contour palette I went ahead and bought it straight away! I am a big fan of the packaging of these palettes including the outer box with the rose gold lettering and the actual palette with its glossy black casing and again, rose gold lettering - all so sleek!



The Ultra Cream Contour Palette comes with 8 pans of cream products, 4 of which are contour shades and the other 4 are highlighters. They can also be used as cream concealers! The palette also comes with a mirror. The shades in this palette correspond to the ones in the Ultra Contour Palette in which all shades are in powder form. I personally think this is a great idea because you can set your cream product with the corresponding powder to render it longer lasting.



All 8 shades in the palette have very good pigmentation and I would recommend this palette to makeup artists especially because you have every shade you could possibly need to achieve a perfectly contoured look on just about anyone! The consistency of all the creams in this palette is perfect for blending into the skin to avoid any harsh lines.

My favourite ones are the first and second ones on the bottom left row and the third one from left in the top row. I feel that this palette does a better job at contouring as you can really blend the product for a more natural finish. That being said, I like the powder palette to set the cream products and give a more defined look.

   Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette (top) vs
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette (bottom)

The Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette retails for €11.18 from the Makeup Revolution website.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment