Event | women'secret Re-opening

Last Wednesday was a very busy, albeit exciting day where I had the pleasure of attending two subsequent events. One of which was the re-opening of Spanish underwear brand women'secret. The brand already had stores in Malta in the past (from which I still have a couple of basic bras that still look like new!), and now, the new store is located on level 2 at Baystreet Shopping Complex in St. Julian's.


I made my way there with my dear friend Marija from Pocalocca after a very satisfying late lunch at one of the restaurants in the same complex, and we were very pleased to find wine and infused water to down our lunch with, and cute, yummy treats from Miss Ellen's to finish the day on a sweet note... I mean how cuter can sweets displays get?! We were also offered the opportunity to have our makeup and nails done thanks to the Looking Good team.


Since we were the first to arrive, we had a thorough browse around the shop and I, for one was very pleased to see that the brand has crossed to a sexier side while still maintining a pretty mood with their essentials range as well as a cosy, fluffy, thermal range of pyjamas and lounge wear that will involve even more effort to get out of the morning and brace the cold outside. The prices here in Malta are the same as in Spain with the exception of the lincesed items such as the Hello Kitty, Pink Panther, Garfield and Disney ranges which have retained European prices. The store also carries a range of accessories such as self-adhesive silicone cups, transparent bra straps, bed slippers and wash bags to name a few. Colours vary from lush burgudnies and dark greens to sexy blacks and flirty pastels.



I am a big fan of the decor in-store, featuring clean, pastel murals with touches of rose-gold - very flirty I might say!

Being the lingerie lover that I am, I, of course could not leave the store empty handed and bought a matching bra and Brazilian briefs set, another pair of panties and I was delighted to receive another mathcing black lace set from the sports range and the cheekiest water bottle ;) I was even happier to learn that women'secret caters mostly for B cups and since I seem to always struggle to find my size, the brand is God-send! However, they still offer larger and smaller sizes as well.

The staff are all very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help clients and make shopping at women'secret a breeze! Even the guys can be sure they will get all the help they need if they want to buy that something sexy for the ladies in their lives just in time for Christmas or any other occasion really! As for us ladies, let's just say that this a new store in town that will lend us a confidence boost ;)

Thank you to women'secret for allowing me to be a part of their re-launch. Looking forward for more pretty, comfortable, sexy trips to the store!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment