Black Velvet vs Black Suede

As promised in my Milan Outfit Diaries, I still had to show you what I wore for dinner at Armani/Nobu in Milan. The restaurant was very dimly lit so I couldn't take any pictures of my outfit there. 


I had a photoshoot last Thursday and one of the outfits I chose to wear, was of course this black velvet and mesh dress from River Island which I paired with my new Gianvito Rossi plexi pumps (originally I wore another pair of shoes but I really wanted to debut the Gianvito Rossi's so here they are). I also wore this new clutch bag which I got from & Other Stories in Munich for a touch of colour.





Dress, River Island | Shoes, Gianvito Rossi | Clutch, & Other Stories
Earrings, Sif Jakobs at 202 Jewellery
on my lips, MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Sweet Thing (limited edition Kabuki Magic collection)


Photos by Charlene Sammut

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment