Milan Haul

As you can tell from the title of this post, I thought of sharing with you what I got from my weekend trip to Milan last week. I didn't buy that much stuff because quite frankly I was a little under the weather when the pair of Gianvito Rossi's I am after were not in stock at either of their boutiques so *shocker* I didn't really feel like shopping.

However, I still managed to score some gorgeous finds. First off, & Other Stories. I'm in love with this brand and whenever I visit a country where they have a store, I just have to visit their exquisitely decorated shops and possibly get a couple of items too. I had already seen their current collection in Munich where on my way out I spotted a gorgeous top which was only available in the larger sizes. I couldn't get this top out of my mind so I made it a point to try and find it in Milan, which I did :D It's a very minimal grey, boxy top with a round collar and it feels so warm! It cost €55. I also got a pair of gunmetal mirrored sunglasses for €25 and a pair of triangle rose gold and marble earrings for €15, both of which I had been wanting for ages.


After visiting the Manolo Blahnik exhibition, I purchased the book which contains pictures and illustrations of all the shoes on display. It only set me back €38 and my coffee table looks much more stylish now ;)

As for beauty, I bought a Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in the shade 216 Lettre for €34 from Coin in Como where I also purchased two Essence nail polishes (44 On Air! and 68 Free Hugs) and a precise eyeliner brush which were €1.99 each.


Sephora were having some crazy sales where it took every ounce of energy for me to go all out and buy everything in sight. Somehow I managed to resist and only bought this Giorgio Armani lipstick in the shade 102 Essenza which was down to €26.90.

Lastly, from Victoria's Secret, another store that I like to visit when I'm abroad, I got 3 pairs of knickers of course (not shown) and I also managed to find a set of the Scandalous perfume, body wash and body lotion on sale for €24.50. I love the Scandalous perfume of which I had a small bottle but I just can't get myself to fork out €75 for the large bottle (though it's cute so I might give in one day) so this pack was perfect.

Stay tuned for outfit posts and a bonus restaurant experience post from my trip to Milan! Make sure to like my Facebook page to never miss a post and other updates.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment