Unboxing Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps

A few days ago I posted a teaser picture of the Gianvito Rossi shoe box which had just landed on my doorstep. The contents? Well, I can finally say I am the proud owner of a pair of Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps!


It is my first pair of designer shoes and it took me quite some time to decide which pair would initate my collection and after seeing the Gianvito Rossi plexi pumps on a YouTube video, I immediately fell in love with them and began saving up.

In the meantime, I kept looking up reviews to make sure I was going for a good pair that would last me for a good number of years. Well I was pleased to know that many YouTubers claim that the shoes are very comfortable and the plastic doesn't cut into the skin. This was going to be the birthday and Christmas gift from me to me. To cut a long story short, after failing to buy the shoes in both Munich and Milan, as my size wasn't in stock, I resorted to buying the shoes online from the Gianvito Rossi website and after just two days, the shoes were on my doorstep!

The box they come in has luxury written all over it with an embossed stripe texture and the Gianvito Rossi brand logo stamped on the lid and the sides. The shoes come with a 'thank you' note and the order invoice (in separate envelopes) and a little card with care instructions. They also come with a dust bag and a little bag with two heel tabs.




I already wore the shoes and I can confirm they are very comfortable and they are a very classy alternative to the classic black pump. I chose the black suede variety for I think they are timeless and I already own a pair of patent black heels.








The shoes don't come cheap at €590 (+ €15 shipping fees) but well I guess it was a well deserved present to treat myself to :) I have a ton of outfits planned around these beauties so I guess the cost per wear will be justified soon enough :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment