Dress Code: Elegant

Today I am posting a couple of throwback pictures from our trip to Trapani last April, specifially from one of my favourite nights - going out to dinner to Osteria I Vitelloni which serves delectable meat and fish dishes. For the occasion, all four of us girls chose to go all out and wear a gorgeous dress each from London F Cafe' in Baystreet.

We opted for a sleek hairstyle to let the dresses shine through and each one of us paired her dress with a gorgeous bag and shoes. Of course I wore my favourite pair of heels - the Gianvito Rossi Plexi pumps and the bag is one I bought quite a few years back from Peacocks. The dress on the other hand is from Lipsy London and I felt like a million dollars in it! I admit it's a bit out of my comfort zone and it's not something I am usually seen in but I really loved wearing it and just having fun with amazing company :) Here is what all of us girls wore on the night :)


Myself...and my Ganvitos :)

Marija

Grazielle

Kirsten

All photos by Ron Kerr Imagery

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment