Print Savvy

For the Pink Fashion Show last Thursday I wanted to go for something comfortable yet fashionable; consequently when I saw this jumpsuit in River Island's Petite section, I thought it ticked all the right boxes and I went for it there and then. I love the colourful prints, light fabric and the length of the culottes is just right! Being pint sized, I struggle to find clothes that fit my frame perfectly but luckily, River Island is doing an excellent job at having pieces tailored for petite ladies.

Jumpsuit, River Island | Loafers, River Island
Bag, & Other Stories | Rose gold chain bracelet, Fossil at Sunlab
Choker, ring, earrings | Parfois
Glasses, Dolce & Gabbana at Optika Opticians



To complement it, I paired it with some gorgeous jewellery from Parfois latest collection from their newly opened concept store at The Point Shopping Mall. My favourites have got to be the earrings. I am leaning more towards stud earrings these days and these light green stone ones are just right! The ring features colourful stones, all of which complement the colours in my jumpsuit and the choker comes in a set of 3. I opted to wear only one for the simple reason that the prints on jumpsuit are quite a statement in their own right.




With the show being held on the beach, it was advised to wear flats or wedges so I opted for the former option to avoid any mishaps. I have these tassel loafers which I bought from River Island last year and I feel they were the perfect pair of shoes to go with this jumpsuit for this particular event. As for the bag, I went for this woven leather clutch from & Other Stories which I feel really ties everything together.





I think jumpsuits are a summer wardrobe staple, don't you agree?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment