Event | MAC Cosmetics opens Flagship Store in Valletta

The MAC Cosmetics brand has been a success story in Malta from the get-go! After successfully opening a store in Sliema and a counter at Debenhams, The Point (also in Sliema) two years ago, it was only natural that the next move would be to open a new store in the heart of the capital which is fast re-gaining a shopping destination status.


This new Valletta outlet, conveniently located on Zachary Street, is the biggest MAC store on the island and apart from it housing a wider range of products which were not stocked in the other two outlets, the outlet also boasts a training centre where local and international makeup artists alike, will be able to impart their knowledge and expertise.

Upon entering the store, I immediately made my way to the lipstick displays which always catch my eyes first and the OCD fanatic in me was doing somersaults upon catching a glimpse of the pristine samples all organized by colour in their stands! I re-gained my composure and gladly accepted a glass of Prosecco while I was introduced to some people behind MAC in Malta. 


I was told the new Valletta store is meant to offer a more interactive approach to the buyer with the bigger counters and tools readily available for people to try before they buy. The make up artists in attendance are always there to help with any concerns one might have and, speaking for myself, I have always had a positive experience each time I go into MAC.




During the event us bloggers, enjoyed swatching some new products and we all had a tough time deciding what to buy. I settled for Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips in Unchanging and Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Dance With Me. Each of us was given a Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Feels So Grand too :) We also took the opportunity to take numerous Polaroids and we couldn't resist the delicious food being served either. I have to admit that my favourite part was the sweets' display by Miss Ellen's and I did help myself to a candy or two ;)

With some of my favourite bloggers, Pocalocca, Dyna, Stefy Puglisevich and As Told by Jade




Everything was kept to the Black & White theme of the party and I even complied with my outfit! The event presented the perfect opportunity to wear these new gingham pants I got from River Island...what do you think about them?

Top, Orsay | Pants, River Island | Bag, ALDO | Shoes, Zara

Thank you so much MAC for having me at your event! I sense more frequent trips to Valletta now ;)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment