The PINK Secret Garden at Sherries Estates

Secret gardens are what fairy tales are made of, and last Thursday I was lucky enough to be part of one - the ninth edition of the PINK Fashion Show which took place at Sherries Estates in Burmarrad. Come November, I always get excited about what I and many more like me deem to be the ultimate autumn/winter fashion show of the year locally.


Photos by Ron Kerr Imagery

I am amazed at how the team behind the Pink Fashion always surpass our expectations and manage to come up with something fresh, something new, every time, twice a year! Remember last summer's edition at Armier? You can re-live it all here. This time, the theme was 'secret garden' and where to better host such an event than a garden centre?

I drove to the newly renovated Sherries Estates in a comfy yet stylish ensemble right after work to witness the grandeur of yet another edition of the fashion show. I didn't opt for floral patterns because I wanted something different to what other guests at the event might be wearing so I wore my trusty Gianvito Rossi heels, camel trousers, white blouse with black piping details and my black leather jacket, all from Zara and accessorized with my camel Furla bag and monogrammed Burberry cashmere scarf to beat the cold and topped it with my new Ralph Lauren glasses from Optika Opticians.


I arrived just in time and found my seat next to Caroline from Diva Inside :) The models paraded down the runway wearing party wear which is ideal for the upcoming holiday season as well as elegant gowns and casual looks courtesy of the participating brands - Furla, Oltre, Rosita Silk, O’hea Opticians, Monsoon, DOR Boutique, Parfois, Marks & Spencer, Kipling, Radley, Aldo and Jennyfer. All the while tribal, of-the-moment was playing and putting everyone in a very good vibe.

Caroline & Me - photo by Caroline














 The hair and makeup deserve a mention for their own - the models' hair was styled in loose, flowing curls and braids in the form of a head chain. As for makeup, the focus was on the lips with bold, dark shades accentuating them and neutral eye makeup, all thanks to the very capable Chris Attard from Franks and his team using Guerlain makeup. Hair was styled with Screen products.












Afterwards, we joined the after-party sipping Negroni's, chatting and snapping selfies :) As always, I have really enjoyed the show and everything that was prepared for us guests, including the ever generous goodie bags thanks to the event sponsors - Pink, well done once again!

Gordon from GoRaw Photography, Ron from Ron Kerr Imagery, Caroline from Diva Inside and yours truly :)
Photo by Caroline

All photographs belong to the respective photographers - GoRaw Photography & Ron Kerr Imagery unless otherwise stated

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment